AcroPlay retreat in Greece
Acroplay organizes their annual retreat this time in India!
For our second edition we chose to take a break from the belgian winter, fill up our suitcases with swimwear and sunglasses and head East! Gokarna is a calm coast-town in the southwest of India, mostly famous for its beautiful sandy beaches and imposing religious temples. Get ready for a week of majestic sunsets, fresh coconuts, swimming in blue waters; this place has enough charm for everyone to fall in love with!
When? --> 3-10 January 2018
Where? --> Namaste Yoga Farm Gokarna: "An oasis of peace just 3 minutes walk from the golden sands of Kudle beach and the famous Rama temple/Shiva cave of Gokarna."
Level? --> A minimum of 10h of Acroyoga classes
Price? --> Early bird: 695€ (until 1st of September)
Normal Price: 760€ (until 1st of November
Last Call: 820€
- Daily Yoga/Movement, AcroYoga & Handstand classes
- Accomodation (in 2-person rooms)
- Breakfast & dinner (+ snacks in between)
- Flight (less than 600€ for return flights if you book on time!) -closest airport is in Goa-
- Transport to Gokarna. Taxi from Goa airport costs 70€ for a 3h drive and can be shared
- Travel visa
- Lunch (for those who want a 3rd meal during the day) / plenty of local restaurants in close proximity
Please wait with booking your flight until we can confirm that there are enough participants for the retreat to take place!
Space is limited to 12 participants, better not wait too long before registering!